I am an experienced and fully qualified psychotherapist (UKCP Reg), counsellor and Certified Transactional Analyst in psychotherapy—CTA(P). I also hold MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy. I have acquired my experience in clinical psychotherapy setting both within my private practice, as well as within NHS primary healthcare.
Apart from offering individual therapy sessions, I also specialise in group therapy and organisational group dynamics work.
Among others, I specialise in identity related issues, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, relationship issues, loneliness and despair, eating disorders (including binge-eating disorder), traits of personality disorders, trauma, self-harming. I also specialise in work across cultures.
I work relationally, integratively and classically.
You can find more about my practice at psychotherapylondon.org
Training and Qualifications
- Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA) in psychotherapy field awarded by EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis)
- MSc in Psychotherapy at Middlesex University
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling
- UKATA Diploma in Transactional Analysis Practice
- UKATA Transactional Analysis Award
- Advanced Transactional Analysis (TA) training in Redecision Therapy
- Process Group Therapy Training
Organisations, Associations, Professional Bodies
- UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
- UKATA (UK Association for Transactional Analysis)
- EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis)
- ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association)
Fees: Agreed individually with each client. Initial fee is £100. I also have low cost spaces available (for younger adults, trainee psychotherapists etc.), so please contact me if you are interested.